Using lean to help your school embrace change and serve its customers - "Students and Parents"
I'm talking today with Andie Jump an expert in Educational Change and Leadership Coaching and the founder of Jump Start Consulting & Associates.
Andie has been in the Teaching Industry for more than 10 years and holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership. She is here today to talk about how schools can use business techniques and methods to help improve their operations.
I'm not talking about creating charter schools but about using lean methods and cultural change to create and foster continuous improvement in our educational system.
In this podcast we talk about:
- How schools have some of the same problems as business
- How lean thinking can help schools
- Recognizing the VOC as the students and the parents
- The top 3 things schools should change in their operations
- What superintendents and principals can do immediately to help their schools